ID AntiPhishing is a security program designed to protect your system against scam sites by blocking popup windows from showing on your computer's screen while you navigate over the Internet. It also permits you to choose which popup you wish to see.
- Protects against scam sites
- Deletes unsolicited pop-ups
- Detects scam sites using advanced algorithms
- Searches for scam sites using various engines
- Uses an updated phishing-sites list
- Alerts you whenever you are about to view a scam site. Based on an updated list of phishing sites and using an advanced detection algorithm, ID AntiPhishing detects insecure sites and prevents your from viewing them.
- Enables or disables the possibility of popup windows appearing on your screen. By simply changing this option, you can have all pop-ups removed or you can decide which ones to open.
- Automatically removes popup windows it has previously encountered . It tracks all of the pop-ups it has blocked before and memorizes them for future blocking.
- Filters and scans in search for scam websites. Using various search engines, ID AntiPhishing searches for any potentially dangerous popup window that can harm your computer.
- ID AntiPhishing can be operated by the use of a single button. On click is enough to decide whether you want protection using phishing monitoring, or not.
- Blocking popup windows, ID AntiPhishing protects your computer against some pop-up hacker attacks by preventing them from entering your computer's system.
- ID AntiPhishing has a simple, easy to use graphic interface, requires a minimum of space on your disk and scans quickly and efficiently for all threats.
Keywords: scam, antiscam, popup, antipopup, fraud, antifraud, phishing, antiphishing, id antiphishing, protect, privacy, internet, clean, erase, shield, spyware, antispyware, security suite
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Internet Explorer 5, 20 Mb free RAM