Exchange Server Toolbox is a plug-in for the Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010.
With Exchange Server Toolbox, you can handle all e-mails arriving via the SMTP of the Exchange server using technologies already well-established in SmartPOP2Exchange.
Filter spam reliably with the tried and tested SpamAssassin, use your favorite virus scanner for checking e-mail and backup each e-mail message.
* Plug-in for the Microsoft Exchange Server - can be integrated seamlessly into the server environment.
* Almost all virus scanner programs may be used by SmartPOP2Exchange in order to discover and delete infected e-mail.
* Easy-to-use and clearly laid out user interface via MMC
* Spam filter: SpamAssassin is included ready for use, with Bayes filter and the possibility to learn spam and ham manually.
* Integrated blacklist and whitelist (for e-mail addresses)
* Backup service with the ability to write any incoming or outgoing e-mail message into a specified folder - thus easily meeting legal requirements for the archiving of business e-mail
* Separate, extended Windows event log
* Help file and PDF user manual included in installation
Keywords: SpamAssassin, Backup, Mail backup, Anti-virus, SMTP, Exchange, EMail, E-Mail, EMails, E-Mails, Mail, Mails, Server, Spam, Filter, Spamfilter, Messages, Outlook, Windows, 2007, 2003, 2010, virus
Recent Changes: * integrated anti-virus software ClamAV has been updated
* The limit of about 32000 characters for the Blacklist and Whitelist has been removed
* Fixed a scrolling issue in lists
* notification sent in case of insufficient licenses have been improved
* Event log viewer has been improved
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, German
Additional Requirements: Exchange Server 2000/2003 or 2007