Code signing just got easier! Tech-Pro CodeSign is a graphical shell for the Microsoft command line code signing tools. Using it, software developers can download and install code signing tools, create and import certificates, and sign applications and other files using drag and drop. A command line option means that it can easily be called from other development tools.
* Easy to use. No need to use command line tools. Just drag and drop files to sign them.
* Supports all executable types including exe, dll and ocx, plus cabinet files and ASP PAD files.
* Supports file description and information URL fields in the signature. Set default details and override them on a per-application basis.
* Help with installing code signing tools. No need to download huge SDK files to get a couple of small utilities.
* Buy code signing certificates from within the application. Tech-Pro.net is a Comodo approved partner.
* Create test certificates. Try out code signing without buying a certificate.
Keywords: Authenticode, code signing, signcode, signtool
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Not Established