CodeCompare is a free code comparison tool from Devart.
New version of CodeCompare comes with improved performance and stability. Advanced comparison approaches, that consider the peculiarities of different programming languages, perfectly fit the needs of developers.
Unique Visual Studio integration helps to make all of the development and merging operations within one environment at the same time. In addition CodeCompare can be used as a standalone application. This feature allows the tool not to depend on IDE.
CodeCompare can be easily integrated with any version control system that supports external comparators. The solution can be set up as a comparison and merge tool with the help of the command line.
CodeCompare contains the following features:
* Folder comparison and synchronization
* Lexical parsing
* Visual Studio Integration
* Support for source control systems
* Horizontal and vertical layout of compare panes
* Option to skip comments during comparison
* Four modern skins
* Selected text merging
Keywords: code comparing, code comparison, code merging, Visual Studio, 3-way merge, structure comparison, 3-way comparison
Recent Changes: * Improved performance and quality
* Added selected text merging
* Horizontal layout of compare panes
* Four modern skins were added
* Ability to skip empty lines and comments
* The stability of application was improved
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: .NET Framework 3.5 or 4.0 installed.